Magtenbølle Enggård welcomes you from the green heart of Denmark!
"Green Heart of Denmark" means:
- bike touring to small museums and attractions within a radius of - whatever you like
- nice countryside with splendid views and quietnes - you're in the area of "High Funen" - the highest point of Funen 8 km. from here, 133 meters above sea level. And other views just 1-4 km away.
- only 14 km to the centre of the city of Hans Christian Andersen, Odense
- very good public transportation from here - by train or by bus
- from here you'll stand in the heart of Copenhagen within 2 hours, and very often there are special offers of 1-day tickets by train. And no parking problems, too - so we can recommend that...
- Motorroadexits 54 (Vissenbjerg/Søndersø) or 53 (Odense V/Blommenslyst) 3-5 km. This means that the famous Legoland in Jylland (Jutland) can be reached by car within an hour's time...
Please have a look at our site. We hope you can understand some of it - at least our photos! We shall be very happy to welcome you here on Fyn (Funen) and we shall answer any question you might ask us by telephone or e-mail.
Ingrid Henriksen & Jørgen Bjerring Magtenbølle Enggaard Magtenbøllevej 94 DK-5492 Vissenbjerg Tlph. +45 64472794 / +45 29615859 email@example.com
You will find some options on bicycle tours nearby here